Monday 5 March 2012

Party!!!!!!!!!!!!(^)


Today it's party time, it's my birthday and I am 1 years old now.
This morning at 05:30 Peter gave me a big hug and went to his work.
Linda and Leone hugged me too. Also Jessy our cat hugged me. I'm wondering if she knows it's my birthday today, it looks like yes. Peter came home from work today and put his bag on the table nothing special about that. After a while a present for me was there. 



I can't wait for it. I like it a lot.
Nice!!!!!!!, lets start to nibble for a few hours. 
This one is very big!! and smoked. This one makes me very happy.
Oh my god, I almost forget, there's news about my mom Ewa, she's getting puppies again so I get some new brothers and sisters soon, I'll hope so. :wave:
If you want to keep track you can look on www.bernerweide.nl exciting times will come up. Till next time!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment