Saturday 10 March 2012


On the Beach!!!!



from left to the right  Leone Linda en Yolanda
6 weeks ago I again went to the beach. I went there with Peter, Linda, Leone and our neighbours Gerard and Yolanda.  Egmond aan Zee is the place to be because there’s a lot of parking space for our car. I the months October through April it’s allowed for me to go there. In the summertime it’s only allowed from 19:00uur till 10:00 in the morning. On day time it will be a problem when my droppings curls between the toes of bare foot people. But Peter always picks up my droppings even in winter time.  I think it's a great beach, when I was little I went with the breeder on the beach of Renesse and since then I will go nuts when I'm on the beach again.



Yolanda always makes very nice pictures. I have again played with many other dogs, but Golden retrievers I find them totally awesome because they match with me by height and weight. So lets start to roll in the sand like a big ball. You can run on the beach untill you drop. We always have a ball with us where we can play with. Sometimes I have to lay down when I got tired.






When I am on the beach Peter and Linda are always a little afraid that my clumsiness will throw children in the waterbecause I have already had pushed a little boy till  his knees into the water a few weeks earlier. I only just want to play
Drinking from a bottle.


When we left the beach I was thirsty from all that running. Luckily Peter had a bottle of water with holes in the cap so he can spray it into my mouth.






 A nice warm heated terrace makes our visit to the beach complete. It was a very cold day that day. I had some delicious cookies and water. After this we went home where I felt a sleep. Until next time.

On the terrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment